Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pioneer VSX-922-K AV-Receiver

Basically, the Pioneer VSX-922-K AV-Receiver has hundreds of possible settings that can be adjusted. When you get busy, and everything works well. Encouraging is the provided universal remote control that operates as one can also control TV and BluRayPlayer. Although it has many buttons and those are very confusing. Too bad I find that not all on-screen menu settings can be made, some settings are only possible via remote control and a small small display on the receiver. Also, it bothers me that the subwoofer can be turned off and only indirectly to the function, I think, many users often. All in all, I for one am very happy with the quality of the workmanship, the settings (though sometimes awkward) and the sound. A cleaner remote control would be desirable.

Got this amp about a month now and I am from the first second to love it! Making table to pure I go to the user for hours the first few 1-2 you have to actually be a little with the multifunctional remote play their functions to internalize but when you're first a bit by looking it easy the amplifier actually makes everything all by themselves and it takes only a few buttons to adjust the sound if something is just great. The connection of a cable is supplied with ipad as ingenious. I can understand all the bad criticism here ABSOLUTELY NOT recommend this amp just any would buy it immediately

So I got the receiver yesterday and now finally all set up. What some people write here. Because of, operate chaos as I can reassure everyone Who knows for the Sony receiver is actually a dream here, all well organized in video, sound, and home settings, everything is wonderful and is in my opinion for this multitalent very clear. MAn must indeed all the settings somehow bring under one hat. I had found me in briefly and then everything went very easily. the sound and the technical data I believe I have to write anything. Canton Chrono have speakers that are anyway sounded forth from simply brilliant but the Pioneer pushes the power literally in the speaker, can price performance ratio for this one really complain only at a high level. By me are there any out of 5 stars and a very clear buy recommendation.

After 1 month, I am very pleased overall. I use this receiver with the Pioneer BDP 440 Blu Ray player and was also particularly interested in the control via iPhone. Originally I had planned to connect the receiver via wireless adapter Pioneer AS-WL300, am, however, moved away otherwise for each of my devices now a wireless or wired connection was necessary. For that reason I have lost my router and connected televisions, receivers and Blu-ray player with LAN cable, which is also much cheaper. The IPhone control funktiniert overall rather average since I have been unable to turn the device with the iPhone. After switching to the iPhone which connects I feel a bit more reasonable than free because I really wanted to put away the many remote controls that has done so. I also urge everyone off the Internet router never otherwise receiver and BluRay player to pull a new IP and you have to find these again only to spend in IPhome correct again ... Otherwise, the unit has still recommended since the sound and automatic setup via micro produces a very full-bodied sound and overall enthusiasm.

Pioneer VSX-922-K AV-Receiver Reviews

I really do not know what so many people for problems with the receivers or better, which present themselves. The Pioneer VSK-922 is really a very good AV receiver, even if the settings are quite cumbersome. But now, really, what do you want, a receiver with very good sound, many features and extremely crisp bass, which of course takes time to adjust everything properly (it should be (s) configured) with although the cost of such MCACC keeps in limits, or rather a device where you have to do almost anything, but then almost all complain about the sound? People that have become very complex and high-quality multimedia interfaces and settings 4-5 years ago were surely much more complicated than current AV receivers. OK, if you are prepared 1200, - to 3000, - euro to spend, you will get both, minimum effort and sounds great, but we are in a price range where you have to avoid compromises. And complaining that the app is not running from the last receiver with the current, and therefore give only 1stern, well what can I say more? Then also determined 80% of printer and Co. will be poor because the driver does not run on Windows 98 and XP on Windows 7 or? So, that had to be written once, sorry but there are always those who just bitching for trifles! Pioneer to back, I can be quite brief. I had twice the Pioneer VSX-527 (Thanks to Amazon for easy redemption), now really is the very buggy software, but also the small was sounded correct setting of her quite well. But the Pioneer VSX-922 is really good . The calibration with the MCACC was a no brainer and a very precise. The sound is (always note the price-performance ratio) balanced with good but not too shrill treble and hard hitting bass and also in stereo operation! Lack of connections to the Pioneer is not, unless it is a turntable to be connected, but it will make the fewest on an AV receiver. Integration into Local network was very easy and unlike the VSX-527 everything worked right away, and the control with the app on the iPad, iPhone and Android. Even the remote control is when you get used to the many buttons, good to quarrels. What could be a point of criticism for me is an indication that the remote control is being touted with backlight, but is provided only in the dark with lighted keys. Otherwise, I highly recommend the Pioneer VSX-922 really!

Advance (deposit for the purchase recommendation as soon as possible), only a small review: For 500 € I got here at last my dream receiver. In the upper middle class I have found nothing comparable, since the VSX-922-K is really equipped so versatile that fulfill your needs. The many multimedia / streaming / airplay / Win7 / UPnP-DLNA / etc. - features speak for themselves and work without problems. Even the MCACC measures my scrap-5.1 system relatively well a ... and this is really a hardship ;-) All in all. For the money? Perfectly happy I am! For friends / family I have now set up more than 20 media systems and, by the many lessons learned with Onkyo, Marantz, Yamaha & co here awarded full 5 stars.

Hello! I am very satisfied with this device. A great sound for a good price. The operation is not easy, but when you first look through all logical! I am very satisfied with this unit and can recommend it to anyone. The bass is punchy and movies in DTS are great! I'm no expert, so I can not judge it exactly, but I think a professional would not buy this receiver (different price range): D


First Installation was very simple second The operation is easy third The control over the app is very comfortable 4th I can finally airplay in the living room and enjoy internet radio 5th My old speakers are great - but the sound of the new receiver is twice as much better than before with the HK. I'm excited with Pioneer VSX-922-K AV-Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment